vBrownBag EMEA is in the midst of recording sessions that cover the VCAP6-DCV Deploy (3V0-622) exam. If you are interested in presenting one of the exam objective, see the Call for Presenters post here.
Objective 2.2 – Map Service Dependencies
Skills and Abilities
- Evaluate dependencies for infrastructure and application services that will be included in a vSphere design.
- Create Entity Relationship Diagrams that map service relationships and dependencies.
- Analyze interfaces to be used with new and existing business processes.
- Determine service dependencies for logical components.
- Include service dependencies in a vSphere 6.x Logical Design.
- Analyze services to identify upstream and downstream service dependencies.
- Navigate logical components and their interdependencies and make decisions based upon all service relationships.
- Graham’s blog post on Objective 2.2.
- Don Ward’s post called “VMware Application Dependencies and Entity Relationship Diagrams”
Without further ado, the podcast recording can be found here: